Least University Scholarships For International Students 2018-2019
The Early Acceptance Scholarship is offered to all international students who received an offer to study undergraduate or postgraduate coursework course at ECU to start in 2019 or 2020.
At ECU we are guided by our values of integrity, respect, rational inquiry and personal excellence. Our focus on teaching and research is inspired by engagement and partnerships with those in the many communities we were established to serve.
Research at ECU extends knowledge and improves the quality of life for Australians and people across the globe. Our research priorities focus on solving real-world problems across social, economic, physical and environmental domains.
• Application Deadline: November 30, 2018.
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Postgraduate/Undergraduate Degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any subject offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: Students will automatically receive $1000 off second-semester tuition fees.
• Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
• Nationality: International and Australian permanent resident can apply for these scholarships.
• Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: International and Australian permanent resident can apply for these scholarships.
• Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
• be commencing study at ECU in 2019 or 2020;
• meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
• have an offer or conditional offer to study an undergraduate degree or postgraduate coursework degree at ECU;
• be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
• accept your offer and pay full first-semester tuition fees by 30th November 2018; and
• be studying at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: To receive this scholarship, you need to accept your offer and pay your first-semester tuition fees by 30th of November 2018. The scholarship will automatically be applied towards your second-semester tuition fees.
At a glance
You must be an international student applicant who applies for, and receives an offer, or a conditional offer to commence studies at ECU in 2019 or 2020;
Applicants accept their offer and pay full first semester tuition fees by November 30th, 2018.
Students will automatically receive $1000 off second semester tuition fees.
You must not be a current ECU student to apply for this scholarship.
Questions about this scholarship can be directed to email@example.com.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
be commencing study at ECU in 2019 or 2020;
meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
have an offer or conditional offer to study an undergraduate degree or postgraduate coursework degree at ECU;
be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
accept your offer and pay full first semester tuition fees by 30th November, 2018; and
be studying at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
Terms and conditions
To receive this scholarship the following ongoing conditions apply:
The scholarship recipient must comply with any applicable visa requirements.
The scholarship recipient must maintain a full time enrolment of 60 credit points each semester or study period, unless otherwise approved by ECU.
Course transfers are not permitted without ECU’s permission (permission may be withheld by ECU in its absolute discretion).
The scholarship funds can only be used for tuition fees and cannot note use for any other student expense.
The scholarship can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enrol in their course by the date specified.
The scholarship can only be retained if a recipient defers their studies for a maximum of one semester.
The scholarship cannot be transferred to an ECU campus or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university.
The scholarship recipient must consent to their image being used by ECU for marketing and communication purposes
and sign a talent release form to facilitate this.
The scholarship recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines, failure to do so may (in ECU’s absolute discretion) negate the scholarship and the tuition fee structure will revert to full-fee international tuition.
All scholarships are awarded at the discretion of ECU. ECU reserves the right to revoke the scholarship at any stage if a student is found to have provided information that is misleading, does not meet the scholarship eligibility criteria (including ECU’s standard and specific admission requirements), or does not comply with the ongoing conditions of the scholarship. ECU reserves the right to decline to award scholarships if, in its opinion, there are no suitable applicants. The number of scholarships to be awarded shall be at the sole discretion of ECU.
How to apply
To receive this scholarship, you need to accept your offer and pay your first semester tuition fees by 30th of November 2018. The scholarship will automatically be applied towards your second semester tuition fees.
Whilst ECU continues to offer this scholarship, all eligible applicants will be awarded a scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.