Sonic Healthcare USA -Round Rock, TX
Apply On Company Site
Responsible for the management of Medicare accounts through patient written and verbal directions, aged trial balance reports, and Medicare rejection reports for the accurate and timely filing of claims for maximum reimbursement. Ability to provide support to other Accounts Receivable departments, as needed. Adhere to all departmental policies and procedures.
- Customer service duties include answering telephones for patients and others regarding billing inquiries and resolving billing issues.
- Act as resource to CPL personnel and clients regarding Medicare compliance guidelines.
- Accurately enter information provided by various sources to correct claims in regards to CPT and ICD‑10 codes and send out in a timely manner to Medicare.
- Audit accounts showing Medicare denials to resolve balances.
- Ability to interpret Explanation of Medicare Benefits.
- Resolve invoices from outside laboratories for Medicare patients.
- Ability to stay work focused and perform job duties efficiently and accurately. Must have strong organizational skills.
- Strong data entry skills, with the ability to meet production guidelines as set by the Accounts Receivable Director.
- Employee must comply with Clinical Pathology Labs’ compliance policies and procedures.
- Duties include but are not limited to the above mentioned responsibilities.
Scope: Respects and maintains the confidentiality of information relative to the laboratory. Adheres to all accounts receivable policies, procedures and compliance guidelines. Works with minimal direction, consults with Team-leader or Supervisor as needed.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: Preferred at least two years in a standard Medicare or related HMO plans ina multitask environment, including customer service. Strong background in codingprocedures preferred. Bilingual skills, private insurance experience and/or lab billing aplus.
Skills: Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the company and with patients and physician office staff. Knowledge of microcomputer technology and terminology. Ability to type and demonstrate 10 key proficiency and current departmental standards is required. Develop effective and harmonious work habits and relationships. Ability to read and comprehend English.
Must be able to successfully complete pre-employment background check and drug screen EOESonic Healthcare USA
Other jobs you may like
Sonic Healthcare USARound Rock, TXSonic Healthcare USA
Singulex IncRound Rock, TXSingulex Inc
Olenka Management Inc.Austin, TXEasily apply
Texan Allergy LLCAustin, TX 78731
Clinical Pathology LaboratoriesAustin, TXClinical Pathology Laboratories